37mm RAID3 LED bulb - pure White - Anti-on-board computer error - 6418 - C5W - Built-in anti-OBC resistor - Xenon effect - Made in Germany
Some recent and top-of-the-range vehicles (latest BMW, AUDI, VW models) have an electronic system that checks that the vehicle's bulbs are working properly. This system may cause on-board computer (OBC) errors with a standard LED. Effectively, if an LED uses very little energy, the electronic system considers that the bulb is burned out (when it has not) and displays an error message on the obc.
The 37mm LED has been specifically designed to prevent these on-board computer errors and prevent overvoltages, whilst providing excellent quality pure white lighting.
Examples of use:
- Licence plate, ceiling lights, etc.
- High-quality product made in Germany. The most reliable 37mm LED on the market
- No error message on the on-board computer of top-of-the-range vehicles (built-in Samsung OBC anti-error chip)
- Anti-residual current function
- Excellent diffusion thanks to SMD LED multichips that constitute the LED
- Powerful lighting
These LED bulbs are also suitable for replacing original bulbs : 6418LL, 6461, 6486LL, 6486X, 12864, DE3423, DE3425 …
Beam angle: 180°
Voltage: 12 V
Colour: pure White
Width: 12 mm
Colour temperature: 5000K (ultra pure white)
Important: Product sold individually
N.B. check the list of known incompatibilities for this product.